In response to the COVID-19 virus, we are staying open to provide home comfort to our customers. We have taken the following measures to keep our customers and employees safe during this uncertain time.
- Any employee experiencing any symptoms such as fever or illness is required to stay home for 2 weeks
- We ask all customers if they have any symptoms or fever to postpone maintenance if possible
- All employees must wear masks and gloves at every service call. We will try to reduce our time in each household or office to as minimal as possible.
- All vehicles and employees are held to high sanitization standards such has consistent handwashing, and disinfecting vehicles more frequently
- Our technicians will call when arriving to inform customer of arrival.
- All invoicing will be via email to reduce contact
We would like to thank our loyal customers for their continued support during this uncertain time. Please reach out to us with any questions you may have, or any home comfort needs.
Shawn Malette and the Superior team